| Source: Research and Markets Research and Markets
Dublin, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Netherlands Data Center Market – Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The digitalization across the Netherlands, driven by COVID-19, deployment of 5G services, the impact of the Climate Neutral Data Centre Pact, and improved connectivity with other European countries such as the UK, Belgium, Ireland, and others makes the Netherlands data center market an attractive industry to investors.
Amsterdam is the primary location for data center investment in the Netherlands and is a part of FLAP markets in Western Europe. The Netherlands is also considered the digital gateway to Europe. In the Netherlands, the Dutch Data Center Association is the dedicated trade association responsible for the growth of facilities in the country. In February 2022, the Dutch Government announced its plan to impose a nine-month moratorium on developing hyperscale facilities that span 10 hectares and use power over 70 MW. The increasing investment in renewable energy and powering the data center facilities with clean and green energy will likely continue during the forecast period.
1. The Netherlands has around 113 operational colocation data centers. Most colocation centers are being designed according to Tier III standards. The country has the presence of global operators such as Equinix, Digital Realty, CyrusOne, EdgeConneX, Iron Mountain, and QTS Realty Trust, among others.
2. With the COVID-19 impact, the increase in remote working has led to local data generation rise. In addition, the digitalization, deployment of 5G services, and adoption of cloud-based services have led to the demand for data centers in the country.
3. The rising adoption of cloud-based services is helping grow retail and wholesale colocation services in the industry. The market is witnessing increased demand for colocation spaces across existing and upcoming facilities.
4. Retail colocation demand will come from local governments, travel & tourism, BFSI Sector, & hospitals (mainly those that operate across the country), with hyperscale demand emanating from content providers & cloud operators, and e-commerce and IT companies.
5. The deployment of 5G networks will boost the digital economy of the country and will lead to higher demand for high-bandwidth networking infrastructure. The adoption of Software Defined Networking (SDN) is likely to increase owing to smart city initiatives carried out by government agencies.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
1. Some key colocation investors in the Netherlands data center market are Equinix, Digital Realty, Iron Mountain, Global Switch, NorthC, and Interconnect.
2. The hyperscale operator Google opened its second data center in the Netherlands, Middenmeer. In addition, Microsoft has got permission to begin the construction work on its Hollands Kroon data center facility.
3. The country is also witnessing an increase in the adoption of cloud services. Google, Oracle, and Microsoft have a strong presence in the country. AWS will also likely enter the market by setting up its cloud region during the forecast period.
4. Operators are increasing their market share and presence across the country by acquiring data centers. For instance, Keppel DC REIT announced the acquisition of two data centers for over USD 44 million from Marathon Asset Management in Eindhoven.
IT Infrastructure Providers
Data Center Construction Contractors & Sub-Contractors
Support Infrastructure Providers
Data Center Investors
EXISTING VS. UPCOMING DATA CENTERS
This report analyses the Netherlands data center market share. It elaboratively analyses the existing and upcoming facilities and investments in IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standards. It discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments. The segmentation includes:
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
1. How big is the Netherlands data center market?
2. What is the growth rate of the Netherlands data center market?
3. How much power capacity will be added across the Netherlands from 2022 to 2027?
4. How many data centers have been identified in the Netherlands?
5. What factors are driving the Netherlands data center market?
6. Which all cities are included in the Netherlands data center market report?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Existing & Upcoming Third-Party Data Centers in the Netherlands
1.1. Historical Market Scenario
1.2. 115+ Unique Data Center Properties
1.3. Data Center It Load Capacity
1.4. Data Center White Floor Area
1.5. Existing Vs Upcoming Data Center Capacity by Cities
1.6. Cities Covered
1.6.2. Other Cities
1.7. List of Upcoming Data Center Facilities
2. Investment Opportunities in Netherlands
2.1. Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Factors of the Netherlands Market
2.2. Investment Opportunities in the Netherlands
2.3. Moratorium on Data Center Developments in Netherlands
2.4. National & Regional Development of New Data Center Regulations/ Policy in the Netherlands
2.5. Investment by Area
2.6. Investment by Power Capacity
3. Data Center Colocation Market in Netherlands
3.1. Colocation Services Market in the Netherlands
3.2. Retail Vs Wholesale Data Center Colocation
3.3. Colocation Pricing (Quarter Rack, Half Rack, Full Rack) & Add-On
3.4. Data Center Demand Across Industries in the Netherlands
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Trends
4.3. Market Restraints
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. It Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
5.2. Electrical Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
5.3. Mechanical Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
5.4. General Construction Services: Market Size & Forecas
6. Tier Standard Investment
6.1. Tier I & Ii
6.2. Tier Iii
6.3. Tier Iv
7.2. Other Cities
8. Key Market Participants
8.1. It Infrastructure Providers
8.2. Construction Contractors
8.3. Support Infrastructure Providers
8.4. Data Center Investors
9.1. Market Derivation
9.2. Quantitative Summary
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/5661143/netherlands-data-center-market-investment?utm_source=GNOM&utm_medium=PressRelease&utm_code=gdx7dg&utm_campaign=1777749+-+Netherlands+Data+Center+Market+Investment+Analysis+Report+2022-2027%3a+Insights+into+113+Existing+%5cfacilities%2c+3+Upcoming+Facilities+and+47+Cities&utm_exec=chdo54prd
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.